Timber Forest "Mini-Contest"

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Lyrak
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

Maybe I should try my hand at backgrounds again for a change. XD Real-media backdrop... because I still don't have a tablet. lol
underdog
Alpha - Site Owner
Alpha - Site Owner

We have had FOUR entries for this contest folks! The deadline is approaching! I am not sure if I will extend it or not. Any suggestions? These are submissions are good, but... is one of them the winner? Or are you still working on that?

http://www.wolfhome.com/images/room_con ... berforest/
Lyrak
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

Mehh sorry. :\ Was gonna enter but my art muse is 100% dead with this second shift crap. If things go well today, though, in 2 weeks I may be back to a real life again.
Star
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller

Lyrak wrote:Mehh sorry. :\ Was gonna enter but my art muse is 100% dead with this second shift crap. If things go well today, though, in 2 weeks I may be back to a real life again.
There will be other rooms you can try :)
Avvie (c) Galagya
-
Apokolips
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

blah mine looks crappy compared to the others
Milli
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

Hahaha, awww. The last one really is "Timber Forest"! :P
underdog
Alpha - Site Owner
Alpha - Site Owner

There's still time. If anyone is close and wants to let me know, please do so. I am willing to delay a bit if need be. While I am anxious to get something in place, I don't want this to be a race.
Stiria

I'm close to finishing, but I won't be finished by tomorrow (if that's when the contest ends.)
Kiriska
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

I've also got another one coming. Will be done by Friday at the very latest. D;
commissions are OPEN.
(please email me or use the form on the site for commissions; i only check the forums sporadically.)
'Souls RPG -- advanced writing, post-apocalyptic wolf and werewolf RPG, active since 2001!
Kiche
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Pronouns: She/her
Species: Silver Fox

I love the second one.
moonlight on the water, reining in the tide
shadows cast of silver reflecting in your eyes
here we stand together by the firelight
always, we remember the beauty of the night
underdog
Alpha - Site Owner
Alpha - Site Owner

OK OK I will give you two more days. How about Saturday we try to wrap this up ok?
underdog
Alpha - Site Owner
Alpha - Site Owner

Call me a pushover. ...No wait, don't, you may hurt my feelings. :)

I am going to give a few last-minute stragglers some more time to get their artwork in. Speaking of which, we have a new (second) entry by Kiriska that I just added to the page.

If you are feeling like you want to either get another *new* backdrop submitted or you just want to "improve" your current one, be sure to get it to me by MIDNIGHT SUNDAY Feb 17 CST - or I may have to extend the deadline again and totally ruin my reputation.

Just kidding about that last part. I really DO want to finish this contest on Sunday if at all possible ok?

===underdog===

http://www.wolfhome.com/images/room_con ... berforest/
Stiria

Well, count me out of this afterall. I've got way too much work to do to finish the background I have so far...I've been put behind. Good luck to all who've entered. :]
underdog
Alpha - Site Owner
Alpha - Site Owner

It looks like we may not have any more posts after all? It's Sunday night and this is getting down to the wire. :gasp:
Das Yote
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Species: Coyote

:smile: Greets UD,

I regret to inform that I won't have the room finished tonight as we had discussed. I had a family emergency happen today and I spent most of my day on the phone calling folks. My husband is also coming back from military training and I have to go pick him up by 9:30pm tonight.

It's half way done, maybe I can submit it for another room style if there is anymore coming up. I thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to participate, and will still work on finishing it and submit it to you, just if you want to use it else where or make it into a "private room" selection for users to use.

Thank you kindly UD! :happywolf:

Silverwolfen

(AKA the other Yote)
Locked Previous topicNext topic